Products - Implementation ScoreCard™
"It is impossible to improve what has never been measured."
Millennium Learning has been working with large-scale program implementations since 1985…we know the issues that cause a limited return on these types of deployments.
That’s why we created our Implementation ScoreCard. We want to make sure there are no hidden barriers that get in the way of your program’s success. For example, senior level executives may support the program but fail to communicate it to their direct reports. This lack of expressed support of your initiative can have far-reaching impact…an important issue to address.
Our easy-to-use, customized online ScoreCard measures the success of your implementation from multiple perspectives:
- Management support
- Organizational benefits
- Supporting business goals
- Individual and team effectiveness
- How it is used
- Application on the job
- User satisfaction
- Ease of use
- Technical reliability (if an online solution)
What Makes The ScoreCard Unique?
- It's anonymous… helping to ensure honest responses.
- It's objective… producing a clear picture of your current level of success.
- It's multi-dimensional…evaluating all issues associated with a successful implementation.
- It's revealing…comparing its perceived value by senior, middle, and front-line managers as well as end users.
- It's online and easy-to-use…making it available 24/7.
- It's quantifiable…establishing tangible measurements against which to evaluate progress and continued fulfillment of your expectations.
- It's timely…comparing the current reality against expectations and long-term goals.
- It's customizable…ensuring that it's relevant to your program and environment.
- It's low cost, low risk, and yields a high return…eliminating the need to build a complex business case to fund it.
We generate the report and provide a 1-hour review session to highlight areas of potential or ongoing difficulty, discuss possible causes of these problems, and answer your questions. If you want to drill down in a specific area, we have the ability to perform a more detailed assessment. If you want recommendations for resolving the problem, we can provide that as well.